- About a range of plants and animals that share our environment
- How different plants can be used
- How to identify and manage risk
- Survival skills like fire-building, carving, and shelter-building
- Team work, overcoming challenges and problem solving
WEST END: King’s Mill Park / Etienne Brule Park
EAST END: Stan Wadlow Park
A payment plan is available. Bursaries are available through our Bursary Fund.
Registration for our 2023/24 Outdoor School programs will be opening on Wednesday, May 17th at 12:00pm (noon)!
*We follow an application to register process – families apply to register a participant and then will be contacted if we have any additional follow-up questions.
*Please note: We offer pre-registration to returning participants before this public registration date. Therefore, we’re not able guarantee program availability at open registration. However, we encourage you to sign up to waitlists! We typically see some turnover throughout the year and we’d love to let you know if a spot opens up.
*If you anticipate a disability creating a barrier to completing our online registration process, please contact our office prior to the registration date.
Click here for registration policies.