- About a range of plants and animals that share our environment
- How different plants can be used
- How to identify and manage risk
- Survival skills like fire-building, carving, and shelter-building
- Team work, overcoming challenges and problem solving
WEST END: King’s Mill Park / Etienne Brule Park
EAST END: Stan Wadlow Park
*On Fridays in the West End we are offering a Fiery Raccoons group, which spans the ages of 7-11.
A payment plan is available. Bursaries are available through our Bursary Fund.
Registration for our 2022/23 Outdoor School programs will be opening on Wednesday, May 18th at 12:00pm (noon)!
*We follow an application to register process – families apply to register a participant and after brief review, we’ll send you an email to confirm your acceptance in the program or follow up with some additional questions.
*Please note: We offer pre-registration to returning participants before this public registration date. Therefore, we’re not able guarantee program availability at open registration. However, we encourage you to sign up to waitlists! We typically see some turnover throughout the year and we’d love to let you know if a spot opens up.
Click here for registration policies.