- About a wide array of plants and animals that share our environment
- About edible and medicinal plant uses
- How to identify and manage risk
- Survival skills like fire-building, carving, and shelter-building
- Team work, leadership, overcoming challenges and problem solving
The Pine Project has been instrumental in developing my son’s confidence, curiosity, and courage in new situations. The mentors have an extraordinary ability to connect with a full range of personalities and temperaments. Each week we left the program with more knowledge and fuller hearts. The Pine Project reflects the values that are most important in our family: appreciation of nature, curiosity, and meaningful connections.— Parent of a Pine participant
King’s Mill Park
Taylor Creek Park
A payment plan is available. Bursaries are available through our Bursary Fund.
We’re currently accepting applications to register for our 2019/2020 season! To view availability and apply to register, click the Registration button below and complete an application. Once you’ve submitted an application, we’ll reach out within 2 weeks to confirm your acceptance into the program or follow up with additional questions.
Click here for registration policies.