Leadership and Mentoring Skills:
- Play, learn and lead numerous camp- and nature-based games and songs
- Personal character development
Wilderness and Survival Skills:
- Fire by friction
- Local hazards (plants animals, insects)
- Camp safety
- Bushcraft: knots, tarps, ropes, wood
- Wild edible and medicinal plants
- Shelter building
- Sensory awareness and sneaking
- Leather making and working
- Primitive tools such as bows, arrows, stone tools and more
- Cordage (making rope out of plants)
- Knives and carving skills
- Plant identification
- Wildlife tracking and observation
- Learn bird calls and start to reveal the language of the birds
- Learn to use field guides to identify and research
- Develop personal nature goals
- Get and use a ‘sit spot’ to learn more about the land
- Mapping the local topography
- Create and use a nature journal
ET Seton Park (East End)
King's Mill Park (West End)
Bursaries are available through our Bursary Fund.
A $100 deposit is required upon registration. The balance is collected following acceptance. No payment plans will be available through the registration system. If payment in full creates financial hardship for your family, please reach out to our team at email@example.com to discuss a custom payment plan.
Our current plans are based on week-long camp Covid-19 guidelines, with the understanding that we may need to adapt plans in response to evolving public health guidelines.* For further information on our current Covid-19 health & safety measures, please carefully review our Covid-19 Information for Day Camps and Caregiver Handbook.
*Pine camps will adhere to provincial and municipal public health guidelines as they continue to evolve. We’re continuing to closely monitor for updates and we’re dedicated to communicating any changes to families as quickly as possible. Our Covid-19 Information for Day Camps webpage will be updated regularly and registered families will be emailed directly.
Please review our full cancellation policy carefully before registering.
Registration for Summer 2022:
We’ll be accepting applications to register for Summer 2022 starting on Wednesday, February 9th at 12:00pm (noon)! To view availability and apply to register after that date, click the Registration button below and complete an application.
*We follow an application to register process – families apply to register a camper and after brief review, we’ll send you an email to confirm your acceptance or follow up with some additional questions.
*Please note: We offer pre-registration to returning campers before this public registration date. We received an unprecedented amount of interest from returning campers this year, and many camps are already full. However, we encourage you to sign up to waitlists! We typically see some turnover before and during camp, and we’d love to let you know if a spot opens up.
Click here for registration policies.