Content for Adventure Out may include learning:
- About a wide array of plants and animals that share our environment
- How different plants can be used
- How to identify and manage risk
- Survival skills like fire-building, carving, and long term shelter-building
- Teamwork, leadership, overcoming challenges and problem-solving
- Stewardship practices
Schomberg: Departing from West End (King's Mill Park)
Registration for our 2023/24 Outdoor School programs will be opening on Wednesday, May 17th at 12:00pm (noon)!
*We follow an application to register process – families apply to register a participant and then will be contacted if we have any additional follow-up questions.
*Please note: We offer pre-registration to returning participants before this public registration date. Therefore, we’re not able guarantee program availability at open registration. However, we encourage you to sign up to waitlists! We typically see some turnover throughout the year and we’d love to let you know if a spot opens up.
*If you anticipate a disability creating a barrier to completing our online registration process, please contact our office prior to the registration date.
Click here for registration policies.